Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Photos!



Here's an updated one of Jack. I want to try again to get a better shot but as you can see he's a cutie.



Here's one of Xavier and his cousin Matt playing chef at my sister's house. I know he is having a great time there but we miss him so.

The labs on Jack are trickling in and we hope to have a report from hematology this afternoon. So far nothing that has come back thus far indicates a clotting disorder which we hope continues. Friday Jack has another Doppler scan of his shoulder to assess if the clot has changed at all and to plan a course for further diagnostic testing.



Jack is scheduled for a follow up Doppler of his arm on Friday morning which will give us more information about the clot, if it is growing or shrinking or staying the same, and further exploration.

2 comments:

Laurie Kolp said...

Thanks for the news and pics- you are in our prayers. Love you!

Kathryn said...

You have the two cutest babies on Earth! and I say that with full knowledge that I am including my daughter, the cutest little girl on Earth.