Saturday, September 04, 2010

Hello from Ames

Hi gang,

Due to the personal nature of this blog, I'm putting on privacy settings for the months we are in Iowa while Tim is on sabbatical. Sorry for the extra time you'll need to spend signing it but it was either this or writing in "code" about our adventures here, or just not posting at all.
Viewership of this blog is now by invitation only.


Posts and photos to come soon about our vacation and our life here in Ames. The short version is that we are living in a 1BR extended stay hotel room for three months. It is a small but totally manageable space. We look forward to finding lots of things to do while we are here.

Xavier is napping in my room and the camera is in there too so no photos for now. Soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Rosslyn Elliott said...

Wow! That sounds like quite an adventure. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.