Okay, and now for what you really want...photos of the boys. Here's one of Jack from Christmas in an outfit sent to him by my mother's office staff. He is now too long to wear this onesie anymore. Time to break into the 3-6 month clothing stash!
This is Jack today as he sleeps in his bouncy seat. I promise that he does smile and open his eyes...just not when I have the camera handy.
And here's big brother Xavier chowing down on lunch. Notice the big boy cup! He's getting fairly handy with a spoon and fork too although you wouldn't know it from this finger food lunch of sandwiches, strawberries and dried fruit bits.
I hope to take some more over the next few days...especially of Jack. Poor kid already is succumbing to second-child-no-photo syndrome. As a second child myself you'd think I'd know better.
4 comments:
They are both so cute! I'm glad to see you all happy and safe at home.
I've been waiting for pics- and it was well worth the wait. ADORABLE!!! You are truly blessed.
Finger food is the best, no matter what age you are.--K
Wow! Since I knew you BEFORE this it's just amazing to see these 2! Not 1 but 2! They are both adorable. I am so happy for you and Tim. I really enjoy everything you write.I love you and miss you Susan.
Love, Julie
Post a Comment