Thanks to my sons, I've been up at rediculous hours most days this past week. This morning Jack woke up at 4 a.m. Usually he'd just go back to sleep. Xavier, however, must have gotten up in the middle of the night to play with toys and fallen asleep on the floor, halfway under his bed I might add. So Jack wakes up, doesn't see big brother in bed and thinks its time to get up for the day. So when I go in the room I have the choice to either try to put Xavier back in bed and calm Jack or whisk Jack out the room before he wakes up Xavier. I chose the latter and together we watched Willie Geist's "Way Too Early" on MSNBC. While I love Willie, I wish I got to see a little less of him.
UPDATE: Xavier awoke at 5:55 a.m. upon hearing Dad run the blender. When I opened the door to the boys room he shoved past me like a Black Friday bargain hunter, ran to the kitchen and demanded a "Shake! Shake!" Methinks it is going to be a long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment