Jack is officially pulling up on furniture now--a mere one week after he learned how to sit up on his own. They say second children learn to move fast and boy is that true with this little guy. Unfortuantely going up, up, up means a lot of going down, down, down. He's a tough little guy though and hardly cries when he topples over.

All this standing and cruising means that we have to say goodbye to footie sleepers and hello to big boy pajamas. Its a bittersweet moment for this mama.

Xavier on a hike with Dad. That's his tiger backpack behind him.

The family and friends at cousin Matthew's 4th birthday party.
3 comments:
I love photo dump! These little boys are so cute it hurts my teeth. :-)
Great pics- your boys are so adorable. I can't wait to come and visit after school starts!
I have to say that Xavier as a young toddler always looked sweet, and sometimes befuddled. Profiting from his big brother's example, Jack looks sweet . . . and scarily focused and active! I wouldn't like to try to take away his toy!
Post a Comment