Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sweet, sweet boys

Before I had kids of my own, I had no idea what I would do with sons. Being one of many sisters I only knew about girls. My, oh my is raising sons a hoot. Who knew they could be so sweet?

This is the sweet smiling face that greets my bleary-eyed one each morning.



This is a "flower" that Xavier picked for me from the back yard. Of course it immediately went on display in a crystal vase.

4 comments:

Rosslyn said...

That smile just melts my heart.

:-)

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous pictures! Happy Easter!

Laurie Kolp said...

Aww- so precious! Cherish this time- it really does go by fast. Looking forward to next weekend!!

RDF said...

Gosh, Susan. You have the cutest kids I've ever seen!

I wanted to contact you on another topic - I don't have your current info. I'm guessing you are probably too busy this year to do reunion planning! Angie Drobnic & I are going to the 20th of our seniors, and we thought we would try to scope out venues, etc for the 2010 gathering. You did alot of work last time. . . did you save any of that info (like contact lists)? Would you have a few minutes to do a quick conference call and debrief us on what you did (organizational structure of the committees. The 10th was really successful - it would be a great model to follow.

Obviously - I understand if you are swamped! My email: FarrRyan@gmail.com