Friday, June 13, 2008

New Skillz



Xavier has been picking up news skills left and right from his big sister. He's starting to "draw" using his magnetic/erase board. I think crayons aren't far behind. I fear for my walls.




He's also been practicing his war cries. This is a neat little trick to get him to stop fussing and start laughing after a minor bump or scrape.




Hunter finishes up her first week of basketball camp today. She and I have a park date tomorrow so she can show me her new tricks around the hoop.

2 comments:

tirane93 said...

basketball star and wednesday night chef - sounds like hunter's got all the career angles covered!

and my oh my the end of xavier's video where he's walking off? wow! does he ever get around! you're going to be sprinting after him 'ere long.

Laurie Kolp said...

I can't believe what I've been missing. Glad to know I can get A Xavier fix anytime- he's adorable!
LOL, laurie