Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas--Part I

Okay, with all the action going on around here, I've not been able to keep up with the blog. We've been too busy living our lives to document it. Apologies to all! I promise to try to catch up by next week. In the meanwhile, I'm going to post a few photos:




Hunter's homemade Saint's sign. Unfortuately her fantastic creativity didn't secure the win for the boys in black and gold. We are sad that playoffs are no longer a possibility. There's always next year.

Dad puts the angel atop the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. We all took turns putting on ornaments and bows. Hunter and I drank tons of eggnog and sang Christmas songs.


The Holy Family continued to mysteriously travel around the house and "arrived" at the nativity stable Christmas Day. When Tim, Susan and Hunter each denied moving any of the figurines, Hunter decided to fingerprint us and see if there were any matching prints on them. Result: no fingerprints at all! Determination: the spirit of Christmas must be responsible!

No comments: